Are you looking to pursue your career in Delhi Police department? If yes, then the wait for an opportunity is over as Delhi police department has released Delhi police recruitment 2018-19 on its official website (www.delhipolice.nic.in). Earlier this year, there was a release of notifications for Delhi Police SI recruitment 2019 and Delhi Police ASI recruitment 2019. Now, with the coming of Delhi police constable recruitment, students have got another medium to join Delhi police to fulfill their dream. In this post, we have mentioned all the important details related to total vacancies, age limit, eligibility criteria, physical requirement, pay scale, application fee, etc in a comprehensive manner.
The responsibility for the conduction of Delhi Police recruitment 2019 for constables will be on the shoulders of Staff Selection Process (SSC). A total of 15000 vacancies have been announced by Home Ministry but it is yet to be approved by Finance Ministry to come to a final statement. Like every year, Delhi Police has released a notification for the post of ASI, SI, and constables for both men and women. Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019 notification link will be released on the official website. All the other details will be mentioned in the notification on the official website. Read below to know various details about the post.
- Delhi Police age limit for the recruitment of various posts will be between 18 to 30 years, depending on the cut-off mentioned in the notification. Different age limit will be there for candidates for different posts so candidates should apply for posts accordingly.
- There will be upper age relaxation for women as well as reserved category applicants as mentioned according to government norms.
- All the interested aspirants who have passed 12th class from a recognized board are eligible to apply for Delhi police constable recruitment 2019. However, it is highly recommended to see the details about this in the official notification on the official website of Delhi police.
Physical Standards and Pay Scale
- Male aspirants with a minimum height of 165 cms are eligible for this post. And for female applicants, the minimum height has been set at 155 cms.
- For a male, the un-expanded chest should be 76 cms and expanded chest measurements should be 80 cms. All these measurements will be measured in the Delhi police physical test for constables.
- The pay scale of selected candidates will get the best pay band along with grade pay from the department. For details, you can see details about Delhi police constable salary in the official notification when it is released.
The amount for the application fee will only be announced after the release of the official notification on the Delhi police’s official website.
There will be five phases through which an applicant needs to go through before getting approved for the selection. The following tests need to be passed by candidates:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Document Verification (DV)
Online Application Process 2019
Candidates should apply online for Delhi police constable 2019 application. All the steps to fill the application form in the online mode are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Delhi Police i.e., www.delhipolice.gov.in or www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in and click on the recruitment section to start filling the form.
- After clicking the online links, fill in the primary details in the required fields.
- Upload the scanned photographs, signature, and other required certificates/documents.
- One the form is filled, recheck it before submitting it for the final time. Once you the entire process of form filling is complete, take the print-out of the filled form.
Delhi Police Exam Syllabus, Exam Details and Admit Card
- Delhi police constable syllabus will be available only when the official notification for the post is out. The subjects which would be included in it will be Reasoning, General Knowledge/Arithmetic ability sections. Generally, Delhi police syllabus for all the posts is similar but the only difference is about the level of examination.
- The exam will be of 10th class level and would be of 80 marks. Total duration will be around 90 minutes.
- Those candidates who have applied for the exam before the due date will be eligible for downloading their admit card from the official website of Delhi police. This is important for every student who appear for the exam as all the details, as well as the instructions, will be mentioned on it. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of Delhi police department. Till the time, the notification for 2019 is not released, you can look at Delhi police recruitment 2018 by visiting the official website of Delhi police.